Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Soon to Be Dorr's!!

Well its official, after stalking reading blogs for years I have decided to finally start one!! Luke and I have been dating 8 months today!! We got engaged on May 6, 2011 and will be getting married one month from today on our 9 month anniversary!!! We met at our church in the fall of 09 and I was pretty much smitten from that first moment.  After months of being friends we both knew that we had found "the one".  Having Luke in my life has blessed me more than I ever thought imaginable and has taught me so much.  I can't wait to start this journey with him. 


The night he proposed!!


Luke and Macy!


Maggie (for some reason this is the only picture I could fine! I know there are 100's)




My family!


and the family I'm joining!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment