Wednesday, August 3, 2011

WE'RE MARRIED!!!

I know its been weeks since I have updated but life has been so busy! We got married July 22 and the wedding was perfect! We could not have asked for a better day and we are so grateful for our family and friends who came!

We got back from our honeymoon this past Saturday.  The honeymoon was amazing! We did a 7 night cruise to Haiti, Jamaica, and Cozumel.  We had so much fun and ate our body weight in food! Hopefully I can upload pictures as soon as I find my camera cord.

In the meantime, I will leave you with some wedding pics taken by our amazing photographers, Kitty Dorr and Kenny Byrd. 

                                                                     Getting ready


                                                           Our first look at each other

















                                                                        First Kiss






                                                               The Carroll Family


                                                                 The Dorr Family

No comments:

Post a Comment